the diet version isn't bad either though.
Not the diet version, the real version. Co-worker found me some in Kentucky and although the first can I tried didn't seem to good (I had just taken medicine, think it killed my tastebuds). The last several have been very good...2 tongues up!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
the diet version isn't bad either though.
But diet is the devil...
and its Smarty!!!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I love the stuff *yum* but then again I am a girl and girls are evil so? lol
and yes I'm back ... work was keeping me busy but now Blue works all the time I'm sure I'll be frequenting the forum much more.
I used to drink eight 12 oz's to a 12 pack a day in Cokes a day until I got the nice gift of diabetes years ago. I love Diet Pepsi now and am back up to that 12 pack a day average. It took me several diet drinks until I found "the" one. I think I went Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Mt. Dew, before settling on Diet Pepsi. Another good side effect was I lost about 40 lbs after getting off "sweet pop". Of course all that's back now, plus a little more. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You definately don't have to worry about losing large amounts of weight though, Rock. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks